Order Management Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Order Management serves as a core business partner within the Sales Finance organization focused on the quote to cash process and the development of scalable solutions to ensure accurate booking and reporting of revenue. The OM team is responsible for the day-to-day operational support of both internal and external customers, processing orders, vendor forms and other administrative tasks as needed.
As the Order Management Specialist at WalkMe you will Responsible for ensuring customer orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner, in compliance with company requirements and quality expectations. While processing orders, you will be responsible for maintaining effective communication with other individuals and departments as necessary through multiple levels of management. As an order processing subject matter expert, you will be expected to assist with workflow improvements in process and systems, providing training, and other responsibilities.
What you will be doing
- Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Work with the Deal Desk, Sales Representatives, Customers or others to obtain necessary documentation required for each order (e.g. Order form, PO’s etc...)
- Accurately enter deal information into Salesforce.com for order processing, invoicing and commissions/forecasting purposes
- Process orders to meet and exceed expectations in alignment with high quality output
- Proactively communicate issues back to management and follow order management processes
- Assist in developing workflow improvements, including processes (recommending workflow, creating process documentation, etc...) and systems (assisting in the development of business requirements, performing systems testing, etc...)
- Facilitate completion of the customer’s onboarding requirements and account updates in Salesforce.com
- Process vendor forms and ad hoc customer requests (COIs, account updates, etc…)
- 2 years working in either Contracts, Deal Desk, Order (-or- Quote) To Cash, or Sales Operations with in a SAAS company
- Superior attention to detail, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Mental agility - the ability to work independently in fast paced environment
- Disciplined drive - demonstrated capability to adapt to a fast changing and dynamic environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and and relationship management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks according to OM and departmental objectives
See more open positions at WalkMe
Something looks off?