Technical and UX Writer
Marketing & Communications, IT, Design
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! Have you ever wanted to work for an industry leader? Well, how about an industry creator?! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to work, collaborate, and innovate with some of the most talented people out there, WalkMe is the place for you!
WalkMe is looking for an experienced Technical & UX Writer to join our Knowledge Management team in Israel!
As a Technical & UX Writer at WalkMe, you will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with a variety of WalkMe teams to produce customer facing product and enablement documentation. The technical & UX writer plays a vital role in getting our customers up and running quickly and making our products accessible and usable when implementing WalkMe solutions.
The ideal candidate enjoys mastering new technologies and has both a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality easy to read technical publications (including blogs or white papers), and a technical background that enables them to easily interact with product managers, software engineers, and pre- and post customer-facing teams.
What will you actually be doing?
- Create and organize external product documents
- Work closely with our Product team to understand product features and modules which are to be "translated" into external materials for customers and enablement for employees
- Collaborate across Product, R&D, Success, and Sales to develop compelling technical content
- Research, edit and write all required technical content for product release
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides
- Increase end-user understanding through the use of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animations, and charts
- Standardize content across external platforms and media
- Work in a fast dynamic environment
- Keep and follow cross-organizational processes
What should you bring to the table?
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an external Technical Writer - Must
- Work experience in a technical environment - Must
- Native English level – Must
- Experience in a SaaS company - Advantage
- Experience in creating external Knowledge Base templates - Advantage
- Experience in content management - Advantage
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain technical issues clearly in a non-technical way
- A technical orientation
- Excellent formatting skills
- Enjoys researching relevant information that is appealing to readers
- Highly-motivated, responsible individual focused on delivering results
- Excellent people skills for interacting with staff and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently as well as with marketing, product, and other cross-functional teams
As one of the world’s leading SaaS companies, WalkMe enables you to partner with some of the most creative, innovative, and dedicated people in the business. And when we’re not hard at work powering digital adoption, you’ll find us relaxing with a cup of coffee.
So why should you work for WalkMe? For starters:
●We’re ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the TOP 20 software companies to work for in Israel.
●We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing software company in the world.
●We’re publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
●We provide you with the latest cutting edge tech to power your work while developing and advancing your career
●We manage at eye-level, giving you the chance to work with anyone at the company. Want to pitch an idea to one of WalkMe’s founders or work on a project with our CEO? You’ve come to the right place.
●We recognize that you have a life outside the office. Whether it’s picking up the kids or taking some time off for yourself, we make sure you keep your work-life balance.
And that’s just the beginning! We could go on and on, but it would probably be easier to just apply and find out more.
Learn more about Digital Adoption Platform (DAP): https://www.walkme.com/digital-adoption-platform/
Take a look at our company culture: https://www.instagram.com/life.at.walkme/
Check out the latest WalkMe updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walkme/
See more open positions at WalkMe
Something looks off?