Bookkeeper - Temporary Position
Accounting & Finance
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2023
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! Have you ever wanted to work for an industry leader? Well, how about an industry creator?! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to work, collaborate, and innovate with some of the most talented people out there, WalkMe is the place for you!
***Temporary role for 9 month ***
Walkme is looking for a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible bookkeeper to join our finance team.
The bookkeeper will be responsible for the daily accounting duties and financial transactions in our books.
What will you actually be doing?
- Accounts payable responsibilities, including processing vendor invoices, managing proforma invoices and AP aging.
- Responsible for ongoing communication with vendors
- Manage Credit Card process including credit card statement reconciliations
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations
- Conduct monthly cut off reports, such as accruals, prepaid, employee expense reimbursement etc.)
- Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries and cut-off accounts
- Support month, quarter, and year-end closing procedures
- Work closely with our subsidiary for wide global process
- Prepare materials for quarterly and annual audits and reviews.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
What should you bring to the table?
- Certified bookkeeper (Minimum level 2. Type 3 is an advantage)
- 3+ years bookkeeping experience within a Hi-Tech or multi-national company - Must
- High-level English (both spoken and written)
- Experience working with NetSuite - Advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player and service-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
As one of the world’s leading SaaS companies, WalkMe enables you to partner with some of the most creative, innovative, and dedicated people in the business. And when we’re not hard at work powering digital adoption, you’ll find us relaxing with a cup of coffee.
So why should you work for WalkMe? For starters:
●We’re ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the TOP 20 software companies to work for in Israel.
●We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing software company in the world.
●We’re publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
●We provide you with the latest cutting edge tech to power your work while developing and advancing your career
●We manage at eye-level, giving you the chance to work with anyone at the company. Want to pitch an idea to one of WalkMe’s founders or work on a project with our CEO? You’ve come to the right place.
●We recognize that you have a life outside the office. Whether it’s picking up the kids or taking some time off for yourself, we make sure you keep your work-life balance.
And that’s just the beginning! We could go on and on, but it would probably be easier to just apply and find out more.
Learn more about Digital Adoption Platform (DAP): https://www.walkme.com/digital-adoption-platform/
Take a look at our company culture: https://www.instagram.com/life.at.walkme/
Check out the latest WalkMe updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walkme/