Manager, Marketing Performance & Analytics
Marketing & Communications, Data Science
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 1, 2023
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to accomplish the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
Marketing Performance and Analytics Lead will improve marketing performance at WalkMe, supporting our annual planning process, defining the rhythm of the business to ensure the execution of our strategy, aiming to achieve higher return on investment and better outcomes for Marketing and for the company.
The ideal candidate should have experience with marketing data, process and technology, with previous experience leading marketing analytics and insights teams, and running or supporting digital marketing programs. This person will build a measurement framework, reporting and dashboarding, and scalable services to maximize marketing performance.
What You'll Own
- Oversees the Marketing performance management framework supporting the definition KPI/OKRs including documentation and implementation of measurement system
- Define standard reporting and dashboards to provide visibility into business performance, analytics, and return on investment (ROI)
- Collaborate with the BI/IS team, to help develop marketing reports, dashboarding and analysis, including the creation of flexible reports.
- Lead annual target setting process, benchmarks across marketing teams
- Lead cadence and framework for the rhythm of the business keeping all teams on track towards reaching marketing goals
- Help to bring structure to ensure marketing plans are delivering results, including calendars, templates, and program managing activities across Marketing.
- Provide data driven insights and analysis that drive the GTM of the company.
- Measure Marketing and Sales performance with an emphasis on down the funnel success indicators.
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns and activities on various levels: Campaign responses, Lead and contacts engagements, account engagements.
- Monitor the success of sales engagement on various levels: Speed to lead, SLA’s, conversion rates etc.
What You Need to Succeed
- 7+ years of performance management, insights and marketing operations experience, preferably with a Cloud B2B company
- Advanced understanding of marketing data, structures, measurement, digital, campaign/audience insights, analytics advertising tools, adtech, and martech.
- Strong analytical background, familiar with advanced analytics, ability to navigate technical and business requirements
- Hands on experience with reporting, analyzing and optimizing campaigns at scale.
- Marketing expertise in digital/social media marketing, A/B testing, Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce / Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Practical experience with BI platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong project management skills
What You'll Love About Us!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families, 401(k) with company matching program, Parental Leave programs, and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe is a remote and hybrid work environment for those who chose to come to regional offices (vaccines required) with frequent in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $90,000 and $150,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.