Senior Full Stack Developer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
WalkMe is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our DeepUI Org
We are developing the revolutionary runtime engine of WalkMe that can understand and interact in real time with graphical user interfaces at a human level and that is already transforming the online experience for hundreds of millions of users. We are looking for people who are passionate about leading technology to the extreme. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s brightest talent as part of one of the fastest-growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
What will you actually be doing?
- Participating in challenging server-side development with a microservices architecture, using the industry's latest trends.
- Working with WalkMe’s leading dev team to develop WalkMe’s core product infrastructure.
- End-to-end development using cutting edge technologies.
- Contributing to products used daily by millions of users.
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast-paced environment.
- Investigating, implementing, and sharing new technologies and ideas.
What should you bring to the table?
- Full Stack Developer who is passionate about web and product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE from a leading university.
- At least 3 years of experience with Web technologies, both front and back-end.
- Proficient in Web Development languages like Typescript, Node.js, React ,Vanilla JS.
- Proficient in MongoDB, SQL.
- Experience with CI\CD methodology.
- Excellent English - written and verbal.