Customer Success Manager - French speaking
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! Have you ever wanted to work for an industry leader? Well, how about an industry creator?! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
We’re looking for a Rockstar Customer Success Manager to help take digital adoption and WalkMe to the next level. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for being a trusted advisor to a portfolio of up to 10 Fortune 1000 WalkMe customers managing a book of up to $6M in annual revenue, helping them achieve maximum value from the WalkMe platform. You will understand your clients' digital adoption goals, and recommend solutions to help them get the most out of our product and meet/exceed their goals. You will report to the Manager of Customer Success.
What you'll own
- Be the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback to maximize customer value and retention.
- Schedule and prepare Executive Business Reviews for customers, with the top priority of increasing customer adoption and proving Return on investment that leads to renewals/expansion.
- Maintain an understanding of our product and roadmap, so you can guide customers to success and continue to promote up their Adoption Score.
- Educate customers on the most relevant features of their specific requirements.
- Understand your customer's industry trends, challenges with digital adoption, and current and potential use cases for WalkMe.
- Establish and develop strategic, trusted advisor relationships at the highest relevant levels (Decision Makers, Champions, Economic Buyers) by guiding the customer on best practice usage of the platform to help manage risk and meet/exceed their goals.
- Work with the internal Account team and Customer to develop a Success Plan outlining how WalkMe addresses their immediate/future needs (including metrics for success).
- Monitor customer health to reach out to customers before risks escalate and identify remediation options.
- Partner with WalkMe Account Team (Renewal Managers, Account Executives, Services, Technical Account Managers) to ensure that customers renew and expand.
- Hands on with the Product and the Customer to ensure they extract maximum value from WalkMe technology.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of customer advocacy and engagement experience in Enterprise SaaS customer success, account management, or post-sales relationship management working with Fortune 1000 companies and their executives.
- Experience managing a quarterly retention and growth quota.
- You've maintained a book of Enterprise customer accounts.
- You are Product focused and keen to get into detail with your Customers to help make them successful You thrive in looking for solutions to address a Customer challenge
- You have a history of taking ownership and a natural sense of urgency in your day to dayIncrease customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention applying to a technical product.
- High competency in sales discovery methodologies and an ability to run Return on Investment discussions and have some experience in an enterprise solution sales environment, having partnered with account executives to develop and close sales opportunities.
- Ideally you can communicate fluently in French