Director of Sales - Named Accounts, West
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today's overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe's transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
As a Director of a Named Account Sales Team, you will report to the RVP of Named Accounts West Sales, and will provide direction to your Team of 5-6 Named Account Executives. You will leverage your knowledge of the companies in the region to lead sales growth plans, build relationships with clients and ensure customer satisfaction for WalkMe. An essential aspect of this role is the ability to hire, develop and support a diverse team of successful AEs.
What You'll Own
- Build a Sales organization able to grow business with existing customers, and close new opportunities with in-region headquartered Global Fortune 2000 & other enterprise new customers
- Promote the working relationships with the direct and indirect sales channels, marketing, sales engineering, and our business development (outbound) teams
- Create a vision for the regional sales organization by creating a strategic roadmap to attain your metrics
- Continue to grow your team in partnership with Recruiting, with a focus on building a diverse bench of talent
- Provide focused mentoring increase individual skills and sales
- Report on metrics to measure performance of Sales activities
- Help develop sales proposals, configurations and pricing strategies that bring new clients to WalkMe
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Required 8+ years of progressive SaaS specific sales experience with 3+ years of successfully leading teams with a track record of overachievement while building and supporting a diverse team thru a sales transformation to larger deal sizes
- Must have led a team in developing and successfully capturing numerous Global Fortune 2000 new logos on a consistent basis within the region
- Form deep partnerships with the other functional business leaders across the organization to ensure synergistic collaboration of our teams
- Lead by example with your business acumen and unique ability to drive specific use case value-based customer discussions to further develop the team
- Accomplish successful negotiations and close difficult and large complex multi-year contracts
- Develop sales, business, and persona-based market plans
- Each member of your team produces net new revenue and exceeds quota
- Manage processes for recognizing, qualifying, and closing new business within the region, inclusive of forecasting within +/- 10% monthly and quarterly
- Executive presence that allows you connect with our customers across myriad industries
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $150,00 and $200,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.