Director, Marketing Operations
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of technology in today’s overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe’s guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
WalkMe is looking for an experienced Director of Marketing Operations to drive operational excellence, optimize marketing performance, and enable data-driven decision-making. As the Director of Marketing Operations, you will play a critical role in shaping the future of our marketing organization and ensuring that we are operating at peak efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing data, process, and technology, with previous experience leading marketing operations and/or marketing analytics. This is an individual contributor role, with potential to become people management in the future.
What You'll Own
- Work closely with our BDR team to drive more leads and pipeline; help optimize marketing funnel and account-based strategies
- Partner with Revenue Operations to improve our GTM strategy, improve conversion; provide insights to Marketing and Sales organization
- Help manage marketing budgets and allocate resources effectively.
- Support the marketing planning process, including planning cadence and period review of marketing activities across teams.
- Lead annual target setting process, setting goals and benchmarks to marketing teams.
- Lead marketing performance, defining KPIs/OKRs, and implementing measurement systems.
- Define standard reporting and dashboards to provide visibility into business performance, analytics, and ROI.
- Lead cadence and rhythm of the business, keeping all teams on track towards reaching marketing goals.
- Monitor the success of marketing programs, campaigns, and strategic activities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure that the company’s marketing efforts are cutting-edge.
What You Need to Succeed
- 7+ years of experience in marketing operations, preferably in the SaaS or technology industry.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing operations strategies.
- Expertise in marketing automation and technology solutions.
- Advanced understanding of marketing data, structures, measurement, digital, campaign/audience insights, analytics advertising tools, adtech, and martech.
- Hands on experience with reporting, analyzing and optimizing campaigns at scale.
- Marketing expertise in digital/social media marketing, A/B testing, Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce / Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Practical experience with BI platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders.
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
What Sets us Apart!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our global community and clients we serve through inclusive programs and initiatives including equal pay, employee resource groups, holistic benefits and more. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture which celebrates the unique experiences and perspectives each Team Member brings to the workplace.
We seek to hire and develop the best talent, bringing a range of perspectives, experiences and background to the DAP category. This helps us better meet the diverse needs of our global communities and clients with creativity, insight, and market innovation. We welcome and encourage applicants from across different genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, age, national origin, citizen status, religion, body size, socioeconomic status, ability, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $130,000 and $180,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.