Assistant Revenue Controller
Accounting & Finance
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! Have you ever wanted to work for an industry leader? Well, how about an industry creator?! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to work, collaborate, and innovate with some of the most talented people out there, WalkMe is the place for you!
WalkMe is in consistent growth and we are looking for an Assistant Revenue Controller to join
our amazing finance department and report to the Revenue controller.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with various levels of the organization
and engage in revenue accounting, compliance, and processes.
What will you actually be doing?
- Review revenue contracts for the implementation of appropriate revenue recognition and ensure appropriate billing.
- Oversee performing financial reports and compare actual to expected
- Develop internal controls and processes
- Month-end closing processes including preparing monthly revenue recognition, monthly revenue analytics, and deferred revenue account reconciliations.
- Serve as subject matter expert on revenue accounting and collaborate with legal, sales and professional services to provide guidance on accounting, policy or process issues around revenue recognition.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and partner with other departments to streamline processes related to revenue to create best practice across the organization.
- Work in close coordination with Corporate Finance functions on accounting and quarter close related activities.
- Periodically review and update the Company's revenue recognition policy documentation
- Work closely with the Company's external auditors.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed, both revenue and business-related.
What should you bring to the table?
- CPA with a minimum of 3 years experience in one of the big 4
- Deep experience in ASC 606 - Must
- Experience with revenue operations in a high tech company - an advantage
- Ability to analyze and interpret customer contracts
- Working knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce is an advantage
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong English skills, written and verbal
As one of the world’s leading SaaS companies, WalkMe enables you to partner with some of the most creative, innovative, and dedicated people in the business. And when we’re not hard at work powering digital adoption, you’ll find us relaxing with a cup of coffee.
So why should you work for WalkMe? For starters:
●We’re ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the TOP 20 software companies to work for in Israel.
●We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing software company in the world.
●We’re publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
●We provide you with the latest cutting edge tech to power your work while developing and advancing your career
●We manage at eye-level, giving you the chance to work with anyone at the company. Want to pitch an idea to one of WalkMe’s founders or work on a project with our CEO? You’ve come to the right place.
●We recognize that you have a life outside the office. Whether it’s picking up the kids or taking some time off for yourself, we make sure you keep your work-life balance.
And that’s just the beginning! We could go on and on, but it would probably be easier to just apply and find out more.
Learn more about Digital Adoption Platform (DAP): https://www.walkme.com/digital-adoption-platform/
Take a look at our company culture: https://www.instagram.com/life.at.walkme/
Check out the latest WalkMe updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walkme/