Strategic Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Industry leader in Digital Adoption, WalkMe provides the world's first Digital Adoption Platform, designed to help enterprises guide and engage end-users through various websites and applications. Proof of our impact is seen in the growing number of Fortune 500 companies and global partners using WalkMe's DAP to drive higher engagement and adoption of their digital assets across an expanding list of regions, industries and verticals.
As the company continues to rapidly expand in EMEA, we are seeking a senior and driven Account Director to manage all aspects of the sale's cycle, with a focus on WalkMe's Major Accounts in Germany.
- Drive the entire sales process, from business development, introduction demos and POCs through to closing, focusing on WalkMe's Named Accounts.
- Constantly look for new areas to expand business within WalkMe's Major accounts.
- Build WalkMe's business by hunting for new opportunities.
- Manage and respond to incoming inbound and outbound lead requests.
- Partner with Success Managers in identifying and closing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.com.
- Ensure quarterly quotas are reached and exceeded.
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives of Enterprise accounts.
- Present WalkMe's solutions using value-based sales approaches and techniques working closely with our Solution Consultants and Customer Success Managers.
- Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, senior management and corporate counsel, from contract negotiation all the way to signed contracts.
- At least 5-6 years' experience in an Enterprise Software Sales or Business Consulting role.
- Past experience in selling a SaaS/Hi-tech product, using a strategic approach.
- Proven success in growing and working within the DACH market.
- Ability to manage a long and strategic sales cycle from demo to negotiation and closing.
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting all customer engagement, account management and activity through the use of Salesforce.com.
- A track record of consistent earnings and over-achievement in past Sales Executive roles.
- Be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent English and German verbal and written skills.
- Experience using WalkMe is a major plus!
What Sets us apart;
- At WalkMe, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our global community and clients we serve through inclusive programs and initiatives including equal pay, employee resource groups, holistic benefits and more. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture which celebrates the unique experiences and perspectives each Team Member brings to the workplace.
- We seek to hire and develop the best talent, bringing a range of perspectives, experiences and background to the DAP category. This helps us better meet the diverse needs of our global communities and clients with creativity, insight, and market innovation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity and innovation, and welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences.
- We value collaboration and understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance . To support, we offer:
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We offer hybrid and flexible hours to help manage work commitments and personal life effectively.
- Family Friendly Policies: We provide family friendly policies relevant to region to ensure you can prioritise your family’s needs.
- Supportive Culture: We focus on the whole person, celebrating what makes us unique, and create space for community.
- Professional Development: We encourage continuous learning and offer opportunities for career development through our career compass offering.
- Application review
- Introduction call with a Walkme Talent Partner
- x3 Video / Onsite Interview's with key stakeholders (Including a presentation task)