Data Product Manager
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
We are looking for an experienced Data Product Manager to join our product team in Tel Aviv. As a member of our Insights product team, you will be working on how to gather, present, and use data in order to solve our customers’ pains when facing the challenge of adopting and using digital tools the way they envisioned. This position is for product professionals who are passionate about bringing business impact, as well as great functionality and user-experience.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s brightest talents as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
What will you actually be doing?
- Build and maintain WalkMe’s approach towards data and value.
- Identify our customer needs and opportunities through data, interviews, and research.
- Communicate and prioritize new features and use-cases to our engineering teams.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders in order to ensure that our customers get a full and coherent experience.
What should you bring to the table?
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a data product manager - a must.
- Experience working on a SaaS product in a B2B tech startup or company - a must.
- Prior experience in data architecture - a must
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Proven ability to manage a complete product life-cycle, from conception to release to enable. We are looking for someone who is proficient with product execution and delivery.
- Experience in establishing and improving work processes. We’re looking for people who are constantly looking to be better in what they do.
- Superb collaboration capabilities. We are stronger as a team.
- Technical degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent practical experience. You should be comfortable looking at code.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
s one of the world’s leading SaaS companies, WalkMe enables you to partner with some of the most creative, innovative, and dedicated people in the business. And when we’re not hard at work powering digital adoption, you’ll find us relaxing with a cup of coffee.
So why should you work for WalkMe? For starters:
●We’re ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the TOP 20 software companies to work for in Israel
●We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing software company in the world
●We’re publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange
●We provide you with the latest cutting edge tech to power your work while developing and advancing your career
●We manage at eye-level, giving you the chance to work with anyone at the company. Want to pitch an idea to one of WalkMe’s founders or work on a project with our CEO? You’ve come to the right place
●We recognize that you have a life outside the office. Whether it’s picking up the kids or taking some time off for yourself, we make sure you keep your work-life balance.
And that’s just the beginning! We could go on and on, but it would probably be easier to just apply and find out more.
Learn more about Digital Adoption Platform (DAP): https://www.walkme.com/digital-adoption-platform/
Take a look at our company culture: https://www.instagram.com/life.at.walkme/
Check out the latest WalkMe updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walkme/