Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to accomplish the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to a portfolio of up to 10 Fortune 1000 WalkMe customers managing a book of up to $6M in annual revenue, helping them achieve maximum value from the WalkMe platform. You will understand your clients' digital adoption goals, and recommend solutions to help them get the most out of our product and exceed their goals. You will report to the Director of Customer Success.
What You'll Own
- Be the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback to maximize customer value and retention.
- Schedule and prepare Executive Business Reviews for customers, with the top priority of increasing customer adoption and proving Return on investment that leads to renewals/expansion.
- Maintain an understanding of our product and roadmap, so you can guide customers to success and continue to promote up their Adoption Score.
- Educate customers on the most relevant features of their specific requirements.
- Understand your customer's industry trends, challenges with digital adoption, and current and potential use cases for WalkMe.
- Establish and develop strategic, trusted advisor relationships at the highest relevant levels (Decision Makers, Champions, Economic Buyers) by guiding the customer on best practice usage of the platform to help manage risk and exceed their goals.
- Work with internal Account team and Customer to develop a Success Plan outlining how WalkMe addresses their immediate/future needs (including metrics for success).
- Monitor customer health to reach out to customers before risks escalate and identify remediation options.
- Partner with WalkMe Account Team (Renewal Managers, Account Executives, Services, Technical Account Managers) to ensure that customers renew and expand.
- Utilize available data and customer knowledge to identify risks, then take the necessary steps to document your plan and mitigate the risk.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 7+years of customer advocacy and engagement experience in Enterprise SaaS customer success, account management, or post-sales relationship management working with Fortune 100 companies and their executives.
- Experience managing a quarterly retention and growth quota.
- You've maintained a book of 4-6 Strategic customer accounts
- Increase customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention applying to a technical product.
- High competency in sales discovery methodologies and an ability to run Return on Investment discussions and have some experience in an enterprise solution sales environment, having partnered with account executives to develop and close sales opportunities.
What Sets Us Apart
- At WalkMe, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our global community and clients we serve through inclusive programs and initiatives including equal pay, employee resource groups, holistic benefits and more. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture which celebrates the unique experiences and perspectives each Team Member brings to the workplace.
- We seek to hire and develop the best talent, bringing a range of perspectives, experiences and background to the DAP category. This helps us better meet the diverse needs of our global communities and clients with creativity, insight, and market innovation. We welcome and encourage applicants from across different genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, age, national origin, citizen status, religion, body size, socioeconomic status, ability, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, veteran status or any other characteristic.
- We value collaboration and understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance . To support, we offer:
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We offer hybrid and flexible hours to help manage work commitments and personal life effectively.
- Supportive Culture: We focus on the whole person, celebrating what makes us unique, and create space for community.
- Professional Development: We encourage continuous learning and offer opportunities for career development through our career compass offering.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $90,000 and $140,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.