Account Executive - SLED
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
As an Account Executive for the SLED team at WalkMe, you will report to our Director, SLED, and will develop relationships in the State and Local Government sector, Partners, Resellers and Systems Integrators. You will partner with our Sales Engineering, Account Management, and BDR teams. WalkMe Account Executives lead a consultative sales cycle based on value selling across multiple departments within each client. This is a remote position, covering the California territory.
What You'll Own
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts
- Drive entire sales process from introduction to close
- Manage sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in SalesForce.com
- Present WalkMe solutions using values-based sales techniques working closely with Sales Engineers
- Execute sales activities with other teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- In your first 30 days, you will begin onboarding to gain a proficient knowledge of WalkMe's product, value proposition, use cases, and sales process
What You Need to Succeed
- 5 years of technology sales experience within State and Local Government of California
- 5+ years of experience signing new business with Public Sector organizations
- Knowledge of the nuances of selling to SLED, public sector demand cycles and existing contract vehicles
- The ability to be in Sacramento on a monthly basis
- An understanding of SLED procurement/acquisition in the State of California
- A curiosity for uncovering your customer needs
- If you have used WalkMe, let us know!
What Sets Us Apart
- At WalkMe, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our global community and clients we serve through inclusive programs and initiatives including equal pay, employee resource groups, holistic benefits and more. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture which celebrates the unique experiences and perspectives each Team Member brings to the workplace.
- We seek to hire and develop the best talent, bringing a range of perspectives, experiences and background to the DAP category. This helps us better meet the diverse needs of our global communities and clients with creativity, insight, and market innovation. We welcome and encourage applicants from across different genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, age, national origin, citizen status, religion, body size, socioeconomic status, ability, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, veteran status or any other characteristic.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We offer hybrid and flexible hours to help manage work commitments and personal life effectively.
- Supportive Culture: We focus on the whole person, celebrating what makes us unique, and create space for community.
- Professional Development: We encourage continuous learning and offer opportunities for career development through our career compass offering.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $100,000 and $150,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.