Data Protection Analyst
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Data Protection Analyst is dedicated to nurturing long-term relationships with our valued clients. Through regular meetings, data reviews, and insightful business updates, you’ll ensure clients derive maximum value from our services. Your expertise will guide clients in understanding their data risk posture and implementing best-in-class prevention controls.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Host weekly touchpoints to address concerns, provide updates, and ensure alignment with client goals.
- Conduct comprehensive quarterly business reviews to ensure clients are updated on service performance, product enhancements, and industry trends.
- Regularly perform spot-check data reviews to guarantee accuracy and compliance.
- Engage in meaningful discussions with clients to assess, advise, and improve their data risk posture.
- Guide clients in the understanding and implementation of prevention controls best suited to their needs.
- Collaborate internally to convey client feedback, ensuring our services evolve in line with client expectations and industry shifts.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities while ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Proactively address client issues or concerns, ensuring swift resolution and maintaining trust.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields. (Or equivalent work experience)
- Familiarity with basic cybersecurity concepts, including malware, phishing, and common attack vectors.
- Basic understanding of data risk management and prevention controls.
- Proficiency in using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools. Familiarity with endpoint protection platforms and related technologies.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving ability with an analytical mindset to assess and process vast amounts of data and alerts.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in the managed services or tech industry.
- Stellar interpersonal and presentation abilities
- Capability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across internal teams.
- While not mandatory, certifications like CompTIA Security+, CySA+, or similar entry-level security certifications are a plus.
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.