Channel Program Administrator
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Channel Program Administrator will work closely with the Manager, Channel Program and oversee the success of its channel program that supports its growing channel market globally. In this role, you will represent Fortra's Global Channel Program as a subject matter expert, both internally and externally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversees the delivery of channel program benefits to cybersecurity partners; includes the ability to define, initiate, and execute projects; and works to manage the budget, schedule, and performance of projects while ensuring ultimate success and acceptance of the project by internal stakeholders.
- Ensure project execution plans are established and executed
- Manage risks and issues across the program and take corrective actions where needed
- Work with Brand Marketing team to create and maintain internal tools and collateral to help sales drive additional partner adoption; ensure channel sales enablement and training materials for partner sales organizations are current and maintained by the organization
- Work jointly with the Corporate Marketing team to manage partner-facing websites to ensure all sites reflect current, relevant, and up-to-date content for the Channel
- Provides internal training to sales and functional teams on program benefits, policies & procedures
- Creates reports to manage, monitor, and track lead routing and deal registration
- Assist in the administration of partner contracts
- Track and report on partner sales performance, certification status, sales incentive, and the success of partner marketing programs
- Enhance and maintain partner profile database
- Identify trends and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Report on program performance to multiple levels of management
- Other duties assigned
- At least 4 years of channel operations or channel marketing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to successfully collaborate and communicate with varied levels of management internally and externally.
- Experience in enhancing and scaling partner programs for various partner business types, namely, Value-Added Resellers, Distributors, Value-Added Distributor, and Managed Security Service Provider partners
- Ability to own and manage projects from initiation to completion
- Experience in working with individuals across multiple teams in a matrixed organization
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating commercial terms of partner contracts
- Demonstrates strong, critical thinking skills and can problem solve and come up with solutions and/or recommendations
- Demonstrable ability to plan and prioritize work while responding flexibly to changing priorities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a matrix organization and internationally
- Fluent in Spanish is a bonus
- Advanced skills using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft CRM, Salesforce CRM, and Microsoft Power BI tools
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.