Paid Media Marketing Lead
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Fortra is looking for a Paid Media Marketing Lead to help support and manage our paid advertising efforts across multiple platforms. This position will partner closely with the Paid Media Marketing manager to help build, execute, and measure campaigns that drive high ROI. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, data-driven, and provide creative solutions and ideas to help us meet our growth goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Campaign Management: Plan, execute, and optimize paid media campaigns across various platforms, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and more.
- Budget Management: Partner with the Paid Media Marketing Manager on effective budget management to effectively to maximize ROI and ensure campaigns are within budget.
- Ad Creative: Collaborate with the creative team to develop high-performing ad creatives and landing pages for different campaigns.
- Audience Targeting: Conduct audience research and segmentation to reach the right customers with the right message.
- Keyword Research: Conduct thorough keyword research and optimization for search engine marketing campaigns.
- A/B Testing: Continuously test and refine ad copy, creatives, and landing pages to improve performance.
- Monitor performance of campaigns and provide recommendations to the Paid Media Marketing manager on how to increase ROI
- Competitor Analysis: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to identify new opportunities.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the Paid Media Marketing manager, product line and shared services teams on goals, content, and SEO to ensure integrated and cohesive marketing strategies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in paid media marketing, with at 3-5 years of experience in managing successful campaigns.
- Proficiency in using various advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Experience with A/B testing and landing page optimization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.