Public Relations Lead
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The PR Lead is responsible for assisting with our corporate communications and media strategy in the United Kingdom and EMEA. As the Fortra PR Lead, you will work closely with the PR Manager and internal stakeholders to increase awareness and visibility of Fortra across media aligned to our corporate business strategy and vision.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Promote Fortra to the media through press releases, media pitches, and seeking interview/podcast opportunities
- Use media monitoring database to manage media lists, distribute press releases, and monitor daily news
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with cybersecurity media, including fielding questions from media
- Cultivate excellent relationships with key internal stakeholders (Fortra SMEs)
- Provide guidance to executives and SMEs on media interviews and external messages
- Prepare media kits for events
- Write, review, and edit PR materials including press releases, articles, media briefs, and bios
- Report and analyze the results of PR campaigns and media engagement
- Assist Senior PR Lead and PR Manager in day-to-day tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing, or other related field
- 2 years of experience working in a PR agency, preferably in B2B tech PR
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and broader IT media within United Kingdom and EMEA preferred
- Experience with Cision/Muck Rack (or other media monitoring tools) and Response Source Journalist Enquiry Service
- Proficient in social media monitoring and digital PR
- Strong editing/writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.