Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist who will play a critical role in ensuring the efficient procurement of goods and services necessary for our organization's success. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of and provide direction of procurement processes, negotiation skills, and the ability to build effective supplier and business relationships.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support procurement team, business, and internal stakeholders to ensure supplier engagements are meeting performance metrics and compliance requirements.
- Identify and/or evaluate and select suppliers in accordance with business objectives and policies.
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure timely and cost-effective procurement of goods and services.
- Ensure the purchase fulfillment process is completed in compliance with established procedures and polices including but not limited to intake, review, approval, PO issuance, and vendor on-boarding.
- Analyze pricing proposals, compare costs, and recommend cost-effective solutions to management.
- Continuously seek cost-saving opportunities and support implementation strategies to gain operational efficiencies and reduce third party spend.
- Partner with business, vendor, and legal to ensure all relevant and required contract documents are in order, agreed to, and executed in accordance with established processes.
- Ensure supplier contracts, including terms and conditions, performance metrics, and compliance requirements are accurately recorded in the supplier management system.
- Prepare various reports to ensure contracts/engagements are renewed in advance of expiration dates.
- Develop templates for sourcing including RFP’s, Price sheets, and analysis recommendations.
- Identify internal process efficiencies within tools, playbook, partnerships in alignment with Procurement Roadmap.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, regulations, and company policies in the procurement process, including ethical sourcing practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Purchasing or a related field..
- Two years of procurement experience
- Strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in procurement software and Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint and Power BI a plus.
- Knowledge of procurement regulations and best practices.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of inventory management is a plus.
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.