Sales Operations Analyst
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Sales Operations Analyst is a skilled and detail-oriented team member who will be responsible for end-to-end design and maintenance of data sets, data models, reports, dashboards, and visualizations related to sales forecasting and KPI reporting. They will partner very closely with the sales leadership team to provide accurate and insightful reporting to drive strategic decision-making within the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Sales Forecasting:
- Establish and implement best practices for data modeling and visualization. Ensures data accuracy.
- Partner with field sales leaders to utilize historical sales data, sales pipeline, deal progression, pipeline changes, and other relevant information to develop accurate sales forecasts.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to continuously monitor and adjust forecasts based on changing market and internal conditions.
- Create and regularly distribute analysis and insight into bookings and pipeline growth trends for the executive leadership team.
- Data Analysis:
- Analyze large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Provide in-depth analysis of sales performance, identifying key drivers and areas for optimization.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as requested by sales management.
- Synthesize analytical results into deliverables that communicate key insights and implications to be presented to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Create visually appealing and easy-to-understand dashboards to communicate key performance metrics.
- Present findings and insights to sales management in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive discipline and accuracy around CRM data entry and pipeline management.
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, and Channel teams to leverage our data and execute meaningful reports that support our go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and finance, to gather relevant data and insights that influences decision making.
- Work closely with the business systems team to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and accessibility.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in sales forecasting and reporting.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of forecasting and reporting processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, or a related field preferred.
- Proven experience as a Sales Forecasting Analyst or in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in CRM and data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel and PowerBI).
- Detail-oriented with a strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and agile environment.
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.