Manager, Accounts Payable
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Manager, Accounts Payable will hold a critical role on the Finance team to lead global accounts payable processes and develop a global team. This role is responsible for driving continuous process improvements and efficiencies, integrating acquisitions, and ensuring compliance with internal policies. This position works closely with Procurement, Treasury, and other Finance team members to maintain a strong procure to pay function.
What You'll Do
- Oversee full cycle of global accounts payable operations, including vendor set-up, invoice entry and coding, employee expense reimbursements, payment runs, month-end close activities and vendor expense analysis
- Develop global team providing guidance, support and ensuring efficient workflow
- Manage vendor relationships, including correspondence and resolutions
- Develop and enforce company policies surrounding approvals and disbursements
- Partner with Procurement to implement a standardized, global purchase order and invoice approval process
- Collaborate with the GL Accounting and Finance teams to oversee monthly close activities, including accruals and expense trend analysis
- Partner with Treasury for cash flow forecasting needs and to maintain strong internal controls over cash disbursements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive integration of acquisitions into the accounts payable process
- Drive process to identify and implement automated processes over purchase requisitions and payment approval process flows
- Ensure compliance with vendor 1099 filings and year-end reporting requirements
- Implement and monitor key metrics over accounts payable transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field
- 6+ years relevant experience with at least 2 years of management/leadership experience
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical behavior, attention to detail, and continuous process improvements/efficiencies
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and accrual accounting
- Passionate about developing and mentoring team
- Experience with Great Plains, NetSuite, Essbase, and Concur is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Comfortable working with a high volume of transactions in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.