Marketing Campaign Lead
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
As a Marketing Campaign Lead you will coordinate, manage, execute, and analyze digital marketing programs and campaigns. Programs will include lead nurturing, sales enablement, demand generation, and channel enablement.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with entire marketing team to manage timelines, deliverables, project costs, and project goals.
- Evaluate campaigns across web, email, and social channels to improve outcome.
- Aid in content creation including blogs, emails, and social media.
- Work with sales team to gather feedback on campaigns and reports on campaign results.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in increasingly complex roles.
- Experience in marketing in technology/software industry preferred.
- Experience with digital marketing preferred.
- Marketing experience should ideally be multi-disciplined: lead generation, marketing communications, digital, content, marketing programs/events, etc.
- Demonstrated excellence in campaign and project management.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Do-what-it-takes mindset to execute against strategy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with social, SEO and SEM is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SalesForce CRM, Marketing Automation, Wrike, Google Analytics and AdWords is a plus.
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.