Senior Director Engineering, QA and SRE
AppOmni is looking for an experienced Director of Engineering, QE and SRE, to further develop our quality systems, Infrastructure and related business processes as the company is growing rapidly. Our core values are customer experience, quality, and trust. At the end of the day, we succeed when our customers can confidently understand and manage the security and configuration critical to their business.
You will have close collaboration with AppOmni’s product development, operations, customer support and product management teams. This role requires deep knowledge of quality systems, system implementation and Infrastructure. The person will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in driving SW quality improvement initiatives - improving functional test automation and coverage, E2E system integration testing and reduction in custom found defects
- Scale, Performance and Resiliency testing for cloud native SaaS products
- Chaos Engineering and testing of reliability in distributed cloud systems
- Driving a culture of “shift left” quality, where developers are responsible and have ownership for automated unit and functional testing of their features
- Experience in driving SRE practices - Building processes, tools and automation for incident response, monitoring and observability, continuous deployment and capacity planning
- Proactive SLO monitoring to meet our SLA with customers
- Cloud cost monitoring and enabling a culture where development teams have full visibility and actively manage the cost of their services they operate
- Enable the development teams to operate in a true DevOps culture (you build it, you run it)
- Infrastructure operations in a public cloud environment (GCP preferred)
A flexible, remote-first company, with team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as opportunities and support for massive career growth
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is the only SaaS Security Posture Management solution that gives teams all the tools they need to be successful – from security posture management to monitoring and detection to continuous compliance.
To properly secure and manage the use of critical SaaS applications, Security, Compliance, and IT teams need a comprehensive solution that enables immediate visibility, proactive posture monitoring, normalized event streams, and effective compliance tooling. AppOmni is that solution.
Founded in 2018, AppOmni empowers Security, Compliance, and IT teams with unique capabilities across all phases of a mature SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) program. Unlike traditional security and management tools, AppOmni deeply understands SaaS applications and provides immediate visibility, management, and detection capabilities. The company’s leadership team brings expertise and innovation from leading SaaS providers, high tech companies, and cybersecurity vendors.
AppOmni is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.