Senior HR Business Partner
The AppOmni HR Business Partner will oversee all human resource operations and ensure that they align with the business strategy.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance and best practices
- Analyze hiring trends and metrics
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Strong knowledge of U.S. employment laws. Strong preference for experience working with a global workforce
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce or Workday HRIS preferred.
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects, as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required
- SHRM or HRCI Certification required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources at Generalist level or higher required.
A flexible, remote-first company with a team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by a high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options and opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers. We are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of competition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enable you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock mean you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance, as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment and instant visibility and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure.
AppOmni is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.