Sales Development Representative
AppOmni is the leader in SaaS Security, defining the SaaS Security Posture Management market. We’re a fast-growing Series C company and have achieved strong triple-digit ARR growth in the past three years. Our customer base includes 30% of the Fortune 25 companies and global leaders across banking, finance, healthcare, security, and telecom.
AppOmni is seeking motivated people with a passion for technology and the drive to build an incredible career in SaaS sales. The Sales Development Representative will play a critical role in the growth of our organization. Our team collaborates with sales and marketing, nurturing leads and setting qualified discovery calls that ultimately lead to new business and revenue.
In this role, you will:
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target influencers and key decision makers.
- Research and build new and existing accounts through rigorous outbound calling efforts and by creating/executing strategic email and social campaigns.
- Perform analysis of inbound and outbound prospects’ business and engage with these prospects by phone, LinkedIn, and/or email.
- Apply effective communication skills, collaborating directly with customers, sales, and cross-functional teams.
- Work in a fast-paced, remote environment, take the initiative to get stuff done, try new things, and amplify your successes by sharing your findings and “best practices'' with your team.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Previous experience in a sales or customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with sales tools and CRM software (such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar)
- Understanding of sales processes and strategies
- Ability to identify and target potential customers through research and outreach
- Comfortable with cold-calling, email outreach, and other forms of prospecting
- Good negotiation skills and ability to handle objections
- Results-driven mindset and ability to meet and exceed goals and targets
- Familiarity with the industry and market the company operates in
- Positive attitude, resilience, and ability to handle rejection
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new situations and challenges
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (preferred, but not always required).
A flexible, remote-first company, with team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of cooperation and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.
AppOmni is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.