Technical Content Marketing Lead
We're seeking a talented content marketing team member who’s as comfortable creating and managing top-notch content programs as they are writing, editing, and project managing their own content deliverables. You’ll play a key role as we transform our technical content marketing vision into reality. This role will collaborate with teammates across Marketing, Sales, Partners, Product, and Engineering.
The cybersecurity world moves quickly. We’re seeking someone who can contribute to our programs while ensuring the flow of highly relevant, top-notch marketing content stays on track. You’ll assist overseeing content day-to-day operations, including technical content co-planning; managing content; assigning and editing content across multiple channels, audiences, and topics; ensuring timely, error-free publication; and prioritizing optimization efforts for existing content.
- Assist in the production and project management of team deliverables, from ideation and prioritization to completion and publication, working with cross-functional teams, freelancers and contractors, and partners to ensure top-notch, accurate content.
- Scale our technical and product-centric content engine to increase output while raising quality standards, including writing, editing, and revising content as needed. This includes eBooks, webinar abstracts, to blog posts and messaging for sales enablement.
- Developing engaging short and long form content for market education, brand positioning, and for social media.
- Partner with other content marketers, Product Marketing, and Partner/ Alliance Marketing teams to develop and implement quarterly content themes.
- Ensure content aligns with positioning and messaging guidelines, and enforce our evolving voice, tone, and editorial standards across all marketing content.
- Ensure deliverables, including design assets, web pages, landing pages, emails, etc, are high-quality and error-free.
- Translate long-form technical content into business-driven content that delivers value to our ideal customers.
- 5-7 years+ (or equivalent) of experience in B2B SaaS content marketing, product marketing, or marketing communications.
- Experience in cybersecurity marketing.
- Experience with technical content writing in B2B Tech, SaaS experience preferred.
- Willingness to gain expertise in the SaaS security domain.
- Demonstrated experience developing and scaling content strategies and programs, including achieving aggressive goals tied to business priorities.
- The ability to write and orchestrate the creation of high-quality, moderately technical content across common marketing channels and formats.
- Exceptional editing, proofreading, and communication skills.
- Staying abreast of emerging content marketing and marketing communications methodologies, technologies, and best practices.
- Comfort leading content programs and other initiatives with minimal oversight.
- A continuous improvement and optimization mindset.
- Understanding of content design and SEO best practices.
Nice-to-haves, But Not Required
- Experience with basic webmaster skills — i.e. GitHub code to WordPress.
- Information architecture (IA) proficiency.
- Semrush, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console familiarity.
A flexible, remote-first company with a team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by a high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options and opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers. We are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of competition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enable you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock mean you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance, as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment and instant visibility and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure.