Senior Engineering Manager
AppOmni is looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, Engineering to lead a highly skilled Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading, developing, and growing a team of talented engineers contributing to major components of AppOmni’s SaaS Security Management (SSPM) platform.
The engineering team you will lead is responsible for major areas of the product that support security monitoring and management of enterprise-scale SaaS platforms. The Engineering Manager will deliver on complex initiatives and act as a technical advisor in software architecture, development, implementation and deployments.
This role has the opportunity to deliver meaningful impact on the security of SaaS-stored data worldwide through innovative technology solutions, and the opportunity to lead and hire top-notch engineers.
- Experience building and leading high-performing engineering teams working on large projects
- An empathetic leadership mindset of proactively setting goals, giving feedback, and cultivating teamwork, delivery, and performance from skilled engineers with a variety of working styles and backgrounds
- Familiarity with working in an agile or agile-esque environment focused on rapid delivery and iteration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience using them in a remote-first environment
- Experience with Python, Django, and working with SaaS applications. Any prior Application, Product, or Enterprise Security experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience as a hands on engineer
- 3+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager
In the Role:
- Take ownership and drive innovation to enable the Engineering team to deliver high-quality, high-performance code
- Establish and continually improve development and team processes that yield efficient results in day-to-day engineering operations
- Provide mentorship to team members, conduct 1:1s, and find continuous improvement opportunities for Engineers on the team
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify opportunities for integration, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
A flexible, remote-first company with a team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by a high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering competitive salary and benefit options and opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers. We are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of competition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enable you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock mean you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance, as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment and instant visibility and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure.
AppOmni is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.