Senior Service Delivery Engineer
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
BigID is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Services team and seeking a Senior Service Delivery Engineer. The services team plays an important role in successfully setting up, integrating, and deploying BigID's discovery tools for our customers and implementation partners. This position also works to identify the root cause of any deployment issues and works with the larger team to help resolve them to ensure the success of the customer.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with client stakeholders to determine technical requirements for specific business objectives at hand
- Plan implementation engagements, deploy solution components, and participate in the product configuration efforts in order to meet clients’ specific requirements
- Engage with multi-discipline internal and client teams to ensure smooth rollout of BigID solutions and successful integration within customers’ environments
- Deliver training for respective technologies at an applicable level of depth and detail for a given audience
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product Management teams to document product issues, enhancement requests raised in the field, and possible implementation flow improvements
What you’ll bring:
- Senior-level experience in information technology, with at least 3 years in a customer-facing role – preferably involved in product implementation and hands-on technical activities within enterprise corporate environments
- Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting for a combination of the following: Compute, Storage, Networking, Databases, DevOps, Big Data and Analytics, Security, Applications Development
- Advanced experience in problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training and solution deployment
- A proactive approach in understanding internal and customers business challenges
- Professional experience in Docker and Kubernetes deployments.
- Meaningful experience with some DBs, such as MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, IBM DB2
- Professional experience with cloud offerings such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Hadoop (HIVE/Spark)
- Experience with REST API
- Programming or scripting skills with Java or Python
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
The annual base salary range is $120,000 - $145,000. Actual salaries will vary and are based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is just one component of our Compensation Philosophy. Variable/Bonus Compensation & Equity Incentives align with individual and company performance.
💻 Work from home with a global remote-first community
Global Culture Corner
Flexible PTO and Quarterly Volunteer Days
💸 Equity Participation
100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you
🐶 Additional insurance benefits like pet insurance and legal assistance
📚 Learning & Development Opportunities
Fidelity Employer Sponsored 401K
Robust DEI Program with several vibrant ERG communities
Paid Parental Leave