Sr Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a Sr Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. Ideal candidates for this position are highly versed in the data domain and relish the challenge of navigating through complex organizational dynamics and producing every ounce of value from BigID’s platform. A successful candidate will have a penchant for identifying challenges and opportunities early and feel comfortable leading the effort to great results. This role reports to a Director, Customer Success.
We're looking for someone local to the Central or Mountain time zone.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the customer relationship, risk, and revenue
- Build trust and create meaningful relationships among champions and key executives within each account
- Be the voice of the customer within BigID to advocate on behalf of customer issues and needs
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews with key stakeholders to align on goals, outcomes, and value realization
- Collaborate with Sales and Services teams to drive renewal, cross-sell and upsell
- Identify risk and execute a cross-functional risk mitigation plan
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Share our Values of Care-Do-Try-Shine!
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in Customer Success managing a portfolio of large enterprise accounts
- Background in big data, privacy, data governance, or information security as either customer or vendor
- Ability to understand customer needs and provide appropriate best practices
- Proven track record of driving adoption and identifying/remediating risk to drive renewal, cross-sell and upsell
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Familiarity with on-premise and/or cloud data landscape
- Outstanding interpersonal communication, customer relationship, and executive presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly those that apply to a big data environment
- BS/BA degree
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
The annual base salary range is $130,000 – $145,000. Actual salaries will vary and are based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is just one component of our Compensation Philosophy. Variable/Bonus Compensation & Equity Incentives align with individual and company performance.
💻 Work from home with a global remote-first community
🏆 Global Culture Corner
🏝️ Flexible PTO and Quarterly Volunteer Days
💸 Equity Participation
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you
🐶 Additional insurance benefits like pet insurance and legal assistance
📚 Learning & Development Opportunities
💰 Fidelity Employer Sponsored 401K
📣 Robust DEI Program with several vibrant ERG communities
🍼 Paid Parental Leave