Business Development Representative
Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are seeking Sales Development Representatives to join our growing sales team. You will qualify leads, build relationships with prospective customers, network with partners, and generate new opportunities in Divvy Cross Sell Channel. Sales Development Reps who consistently meet and exceed their sales targets will be considered for exciting career expansion opportunities within our growing organization. This position reports to the Sales Manager, Sales Development in the Cross Sell channel.
This position is based in Draper. We support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Responding to inbound, marketing-generated leads to setup quality demos for Divvy Account Executives
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Engaging prospects via a phone call within 10 minutes or less of lead creation
- Making 50+ Outbound phone calls each day
- Leading multiple prospects simultaneously at various stages of the Divvy qualification cycle (ensuring timely follow-up while maintaining consistent touchpoints within 30 days of lead creation)
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Divvy’s and BILL's products and services
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics( demos scheduled, qualified leads, new contacts, etc..)
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Experience with Sales tools such as Salesforce and Outreach
- Experience as an SDR/ADR/BDR
- Outbound prospecting
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants