Senior Digital Marketing (SEM & APP Marketing)
Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based in San Jose.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
Join our dynamic Growth Marketing team as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, where your exceptional skills in customer acquisition will drive campaigns to new levels of growth across SEM, ABM, App marketing, and paid social advertising platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook. We're seeking an individual with a meticulous eye for detail, an unwavering commitment to exceeding targets, and an analytical mindset that will be pivotal in overseeing investment allocation, campaign development, and B2B campaign management on a day-to-day basis. If you're prepared to make a substantial contribution to the expansion of an already thriving SaaS business, we encourage you to apply and become a vital part of our success story.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 12 years of relevant experience in SEM, app marketing, video marketing with track record of catalyzing step function growth in SaaS and B2B DemandGen funnels.
- Bachelor’s degree with 12 years minimum related professional experience; or Master’s degree with 8 years experience without experience.
- Deep hands-on experience with running app campaigns to deeper funnel metrics, especially as it pertains to launching an app.
- Flexibility and adaptability with scope given the business growth needs.
- Deep understanding of how to optimize a portfolio for growth including how to run tests with statistical rigor.
- Hands-on experience with updating bids and budgets in the platform, running analyses across campaigns.
- Delights in pulling data from platforms, deeply analyzing numbers and trends. and proposing opportunities at the Campaign,Adgroup, Keyword levels.
- Delights in the opportunity to grow the business, and is keen on considering many different viewpoints to ensure the best next action is taken to drive growth - may the best test win!
- Direct experience with trade-off calculations and marginal return curves mindset.
- Experience with Google Data Studios, and Attribution preferred.
- Proactive with communication and opportunities or questions on potential issues that may arise.
- Hands-on builder.
- Analytical and data-driven.
- Out of the box, creative thinker with a bias towards rapid testing and iterating on learnings.
- Highly motivated and self-directed to achieve established goals.
- Excellent written skills and highly articulate, including communicating with stakeholders.
- Unparalleled attention to detail in execution on a task, project, or assignment.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
This role is based in California.
The estimated base salary range for this role is noted below for our office location in San Jose, CA. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in BILL’s bonus and equity plan. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants