Senior Director of Revenue Strategy & Business Partners
Do the best work of your career, helping businesses change the way they manage finances.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This role can be performed remotely or in a hybrid capacity at our headquarters in San Jose, CA.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
- Reporting to the VP of Revenue Strategy and Operations, we are seeking a highly strategic and results-driven Senior Director of Revenue Strategy to optimize revenue-generating efforts. As a key member of the Revenue Senior Leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in formulating and executing revenue strategies aligned with our business objectives for sustainable growth. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record in developing and implementing revenue initiatives within high-growth FinTech or SaaS companies and have a strong passion for data, analytics, and the rapidly evolving FinTech industry.
- Lead revenue planning, including organizational design, headcount and capacity planning, quota setting, sales policy, revenue/expense forecasting, and resource management in partnership with Finance, Marketing, and Product organizations.
- Lead a team aligned with key business partners to own territory carving, forecasting, sales analytics, and program management outside of the planning process.
- Define and refine customer segments, targeting strategies, and customer personas in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develop comprehensive revenue strategies aligned with the company's vision and goals.
- Partner with GTM, Product, Marketing, and Finance teams to drive data insights derived from complex data analysis by integrating data from various sources.
- Analyze market trends, customer behavior, and the competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities and inform strategic decision-making.
- Perform complex data analysis to identify new growth drivers or improvement opportunities.
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams.
- Prepare regular updates for the executive team and stakeholders on revenue performance, trends, and growth opportunities.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- MBA or Master's degree in Management, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in revenue strategy, pricing, sales, or related roles within the FinTech or SaaS industry.
- Desired experience in management consulting.
- Proven experience collaborating with executive stakeholders on business generation and commercialization initiatives.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Product and Go-To-Market (GTM) organizations.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with strong business acumen.
- Data-driven mindset with demonstrated aptitude for complex data analysis and a passion for analytics and data science.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants