Revenue Enablement Communications Manager
Do the best work of your career as a champion for small and mid-size businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
In this role, you will work collaboratively with Enablement, RevOps Leadership, & Revenue leadership advising on the best way to achieve our team’s business goals from a process methodology and enablement perspective.
The ideal candidate is an experienced communicator. This role will be all about optimizing how we give and get information in a hybrid world and enabling our Revenue employees and leaders to do their best work. We’d like this role to focus on connecting employees with the right information at the right time, champion best practices and norms for synchronous and asynchronous communication, and empower teams and leadership to be great communicators.
The Internal Communications Manager will specifically support our Revenue department and will be a core contributor to our success at scale. You will focus on amplifying key information and driving clarity to all levels of the organization through incredible attention to detail and operational excellence. This person will have a wide scope of autonomy and ownership to create and implement new content and systems to deliver effective communications.
- Create templates and playbooks with our partners in Compensation, Operations, and Enablement to cascade information within the Revenue org; be a core communications advisor who plays a key part in our change management.
- Understand and diagnose main communications problem areas in the org, working cross-functionally to come up with solutions and roll those out over time.
- Use the power of storytelling and design to build impactful and effective presentations and communications.
- Work across our Revops and Revenue Leadership Team to help communicate changes to the wider Revenue floor
- Develop metrics and processes that allow continuous improvement and development of the communications program
- Contributes to other ad hoc enablement team projects and programs as needed
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in experience in a communications and or enablement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on driving clarity and inclusion.
- Extensive experience working with complexity, where you can identify and drive initiatives with multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and committed to ensuring operational excellence.
- A strong collaborator across multiple departments, teams, leadership levels, and backgrounds.
- Ghostwriting experience working closely with leaders
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate - often without perfect information.
- Ready and willing to jump in, learn, and get stuff done.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Comfortable in Revenue tooling (Salesforce, Docebo, Outreach, Gong, etc.)
- Open to feedback and willing to look at programs with a critical eye while adapting to changing business priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
The estimated base salary range for this role is noted below for our office location in Draper, UT. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in BILL’s bonus and equity plan. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
Our promise to our candidates is to be transparent, diligent, and engaging while guiding individuals through each step of our hiring process. At BILL we strive to achieve an inclusive and positive candidate experience that aligns with our core values and focuses on diversity. If you require a reasonable accommodation for your application, interviews, or another aspect of the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants