Technical Success Manager, EMEA
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Success Manager, to join the Customer Success Team who will lead the success and long-term growth of our most valued customers. This role is a perfect role for someone with technical expertise who loves applying their critical thinking skills to help customers solve problems, accelerate customer value, and contribute finding new ways to drive CircleCI adoption through scalable efforts!
This person has strong technical proficiency, loves talking to customers, and has a solid commercial foundation. They'll collectively be responsible for a diverse book of customers ranging in industries and deployment types with strategic, focused efforts on developing a deep understanding of your customers’ unique business challenges and ensuring their investment in our products is providing relevant business impact for them.
About Customer Success at CircleCI
Customer Success at CircleCI plays a pivotal role with our customers. The team ensures our customers are getting value from our platform, and identifying ways we can help a customer solve business problems. You'll nurture and grow our portfolio of clients and act as a trusted advisor and ambassador for CircleCI.
In terms of growth, we truly believe in the continued development of each new hire. In joining this team, you’ll take part in a community that believes in development and promotion from within and as a rapidly growing business, there are a lot of opportunities for progression.
What you’ll do:
- Own a collectively assigned book of accounts with a focus on onboarding and implementation, driving product adoption, accelerating engagement and usage of CircleCI, and ensuring retention
- Identify and mitigate churn risk within these customer segments through data analysis
- Work closely with customer marketing on programs to increase retention and drive growth
- Work with annual customer to best understand CircleCI and their contract
- Educate customers on new and existing features, strategizing on how to optimize their use of the product in order to receive maximum value
- Present product insights and best practices to customers on Zoom calls
- Identify both business and technical use cases and partner with the customer to build a mutual success plan to help accomplish those objectives
- Understand the technical and business challenges of our customers and advise them on how to best use the CircleCI solution and/or where they can improve how they use the platform
- Provide customer feedback to the product team to ensure the customer's voice is present in product planning
What we’re looking for:
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions
- High technical proficiency
- 2-3 years B2B sales or sales development, customer success, or account management experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technical mentality and passion for learning about software development, cloud environments, and interacting with developers
- Growth mindset, intellectually curious and bold with innovative ideas to encourage customer dedication and adoption
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Catalyst, and Mode. Savvy in navigating multiple systems and data analysis.
- Record of meeting and exceeding revenue growth and retention targets
- Emotional intelligence and passion for problem-solving
- Git and GitHub knowledge required
- Previous experience in CI/CD or DevOps tools is a major plus
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.