Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The compensation range for this role is: $157,250 - $231,000.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help develop and own our single page React (Typescript) application and set technical direction and standards across the product & engineering organization, including serving as a senior resource for code reviews and best practices
- Work on a cross-functional team (Product Managers, UX, and FE & BE engineers) to design, develop, test, and release rich and robust new functionality based around sophisticated ML-driven analytics and complex orchestration flows to drive sales and marketing automation
- Work with Cloud Ops and QA to jointly own industry standard build, test, deploy pipelines, driving for best in class release processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience as a front end engineer
- Has worked on large-scale React applications
- Experience working closely with UX and Product
- Attention to detail at a visual and technical level
- Has a product-oriented mind and strong desire to solve problems for customers
- Experience working closely with cross-functional platform engineering teams (helping drive thoughtful and testable API design)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Has worked on large B2B and SaaS applications leveraging React, Redux, and Sagas.
- Typescript experience or a strong desire to learn.
- Experience using data visualization libraries like Highcharts or D3.
- Experience with CI/CD environments and testing frameworks like Jest and Selenium.
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We recognize that not all candidates will have every skill or qualification listed in this job description. If you feel you have the level of experience to be successful in the role, we encourage you to apply!
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.