Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
- Exploring new QA technologies/methodologies
- Upholding the Quality of deliverables by playing the devil’s advocate
- Implementing and driving initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence
- Enhancing and maintaining Test case repository, Automation framework, Performance Tests and the overall Test engineering process
- Working with the Product Manager and other stakeholders to deepdive the business requirements and help formulate a Test Strategy; Involves User story breakdown, Effort estimation, Test case creation, LLD for Test automation, Test data creation and devising Contingency plans
- Providing Technical guidance and mentorship to engineers across all teams
- Building and enhancing developer tools improve developer productivity
- Building, maintaining and enhancing CICD dashboard and other monitoring systems
- Creating and adopting an automated way of measuring and publishing test metrics diligently
- Maintaining a Backlog of prioritized tasks, planning and driving incremental progress
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in developing or testing microservice based applications. Clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java programming with an emphasis on automation testing tools/frameworks such as Rest-Assured, Selenium, Protractor, TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, Katalon Studio, Jmeter etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps/CICD tools such as Gitlabs, Jenkins, Docker, AWS Lambda, Kubernetes etc
- Knowledge of build configuration and scripting tools.
- Strong OOPs design, algorithms, coding, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Designing and implementing prominent design patterns like BDD, Hybrid or Data Driven Frameworks
- Broad understanding of AWS, Elastic Search, Oauth, etc.
- Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
- An ability to write Unix and SQL queries. Also able to analyze logs to debug.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant/equivalent technical discipline
- Forward thinking mindset with a strong interest in Quality
- Self-motivated, confident, self-learning and process oriented
- Ability to work with people and drive initiatives
- Ability to correctly interpret, analyze and respond
- Analytical thinking
- Honest, open and constructive interactions
- Sharp eye for detail