EMEA Marketing Specialist
Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Segment Marketing Team to support EMEA in-territory marketing programs. We’re looking for people with experience in B2B marketing across demand generation programs and event management. This role will report to the Marketing Director, EMEA and is a remote role.
Working alongside the Marketing Director, EMEA, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the EMEA marketing plan and campaigns that target key audiences across Europe to support our objectives of generating pipeline, growing revenue and delivering more engagement from our existing clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry trade shows and events, aligning their audience with our strategic targets.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization, including sales, business development, partner marketing, and segment marketing, to ensure cohesive event strategies.
- Strategically selecting events that align with our business goals and securing optimal sponsorship levels.
- Creating and executing integrated plans for each event, encompassing internal kickoffs, booth and onsite experiences, pre- and post-event campaigns, staffing, logistics, and goal alignment.
- Ensuring timely and budget-conscious handling of logistics, services, and shipping.
- Partnering with field marketing and partner marketing to plan supporting programs such as dinners.
- Collaborating with the sales team to drive on-site meetings and registrations for ancillary events.
- Supervising the lead handoff to sales, prioritizing hot leads and providing sales enablement materials for prompt and effective follow-up.
- Developing success criteria, goals, and forecasts for all programs, regularly reporting progress and key insights, and adjusting plans as needed.
- Creating and managing the budget for event marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute webinars and other online events
- Direct Mail: ownership of direct mail programs and gifting to support awareness, sales needs and customer gifts.
- Running automated campaigns leveraging channels like LinkedIn and Outreach
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of B2B demand generation marketing, preferably in on-demand/SaaS business environment
- Revenue-focused individual with a high sense of urgency and a history of exceeding quantifiable performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to make persuade and delight a variety of individuals, including executives, customers and prospects
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with a keen ability to keep projects on track while proactively flagging risks
- Skilled at coordinating complex projects and aligning multiple stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Knowledge/experience using Salesforce.com, marketing automation and Asana a plus
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We recognize that not all candidates will have every skill or qualification listed in this job description. If you feel you have the level of experience to be successful in the role, we encourage you to apply!
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.