Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Solutions Consultants (SC’s) are a vital part of the Demandbase sales organization, supporting reps in the field through clear, articulate expression of expertise about our technology and the Account-Based Experience (ABX) ecosystem. SC's proactively assess the business and technical needs of our prospective customers, craft effective implementation strategies for the customer’s existing Technology stack, and assist sales reps in closing business by developing, presenting, and demonstrating Demandbase solutions and proof-of-concept implementations tailored to the customer’s business. We are open to remote candidates located within commuting distance to downtown San Francisco, Manhattan, or Austin.
The base compensation range for this position, not including bonus, is: $124,000 - $175,500
What you’ll be doing:
- Support sales reps on calls and in-person/virtual meetings to present Demandbase technologies
- Work directly with our fast growing Corporate (SMB) Business Segment..
- Build and maintain a self serve Demo Library to scale our reach into the Corporate segment using tools like Navattic.
- Support the Presales motions of our Corporate New Business Reps and our Corporate Growth Account Directors. This includes demonstrating the products, Fielding technical questions and assisting with Upsell or Cross sell opportunities.
- Develop and present technical demonstrations and proof-of-concepts.
- Respond to infosec questionnaires as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience either as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant, Demo Engineer or Presales Technical Consultant for an enterprise SaaS company
- Strong knowledge of advertising, marketing, and sales tech ecosystems, including web analytics, marketing automation, and CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of B2B marketing landscape preferably with a focus on Account Based Marketing
- Ability and willingness to travel
Additional Desired Skills:
- Expertise in Web Analytics, including Google and Adobe
- CMS customization experience a plus (SiteCore, Drupal, Wordpress, Adobe etc,)
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Hubspot or Marketo
- Understanding of Salesforce.com implementations and workflows
- Knowledge of online advertising technologies
- Account Based Marketing Solution experience
- Demo technology experience
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We recognize that not all candidates will have every skill or qualification listed in this job description. If you feel you have the level of experience to be successful in the role, we encourage you to apply!
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.