Senior Escalation Manager
About the role:
We're searching for an experienced Senior Escalation Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solving enthusiast, skilled in handling high-level customer issues and inter-departmental coordination, ensuring timely resolution and a positive customer experience.
Why should you join us?
As a Senior Escalation Manager at Forter, you will play a pivotal role in preserving the integrity of our customer relationships during critical moments. Your proficiency in issue management, combined with a strategic and empathetic approach, will be instrumental in transforming potential setbacks for enhanced trust and loyalty.
What you'll be doing:
- Escalation Management: Act as the point of contact for escalated customer issues that cannot be resolved by frontline teams. Evaluate, prioritize, and address customer issues, ensuring a timely and efficient resolution.
- Customer Relations: Provide clear and timely communication to customers experiencing escalations, keeping them informed about the status of their issues and the steps taken for resolution. Manage customer expectations to ensure a positive experience.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with various internal departments such as Analytics, Engineering, and Product to provide timely and effective solutions for escalated issues.
- Escalation Reporting: Generate regular reports and metrics related to escalations, including their frequency, root cause and resolution times. Providing insights and recommendations to improve the overall customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Training and Development: Conduct training sessions for the Customer Organization to improve Forter’s ability to handle complex customers issues effectively and proactively resolve potential escalations.
- Process Enhancement: Identify and implement strategies and process improvements to reduce future escalations and improve customer satisfaction.
- Feedback Loop: Collaborate with product and engineering teams to provide feedback on recurring issues to drive continuous product improvement.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of customer service/support, incident management and/or escalation management experience in fast paced software/technology environments
- Located in Tel Aviv and fluent in Hebrew and English
- Exceptional judgment regarding escalation management and incident resolution as well as the ability to make timely decisions from both business and technical standpoints
- Proven ability to cultivate strong working relationships cross-functionally to drive effective teamwork and communication
- Experience working with relevant tooling including ticketing systems such as Salesforce, JIRA, Asana, PagerDuty
- Demonstrated ability to communicate customer issues in a meaningful way to both technical and business audiences at various levels of seniority
- Demonstrated project management experience with an ability to influence stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience troubleshooting tech issues and relaying information in an digestible way to customers required
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.