Audience Marketing Manager - Contractor
About the role:
We’re looking for an Audience Marketing Manager to join our team as a full time contractor on the Marketing Strategy and Operations team. Come experience being part of the critical building phase at a series F company on a team that has high executive visibility and cross-functional impact.
*Note: This role is a year-long full time contractor position with expectation of 40 hours per week. While we cannot make guarantees, there is potential for this role to be converted to a salaried Full Time Employee of Forter at the end of the contract term.
Who you are:
- You are goal oriented and not afraid of ‘failure’ – you see experimentation as a chance to learn and iterate
- You are a structured thinker who enjoys using qualitative and quantitative data to solve problems and develop new ideas and programs
- You capture everything in clear notes and documentation to ensure everyone is on the same page
- You enjoy walking in other people’s shoes – you know that the best marketing programs are built from a deep understanding of our audience
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with marketers in product, content, digital, events, and ABX to identify new opportunities and evolve existing programs to move the KPIs you’ve defined around fraud lead engagement and trust.
- Use data to identify where we should double down and where we need to deprecate or evolve programs for higher impact and efficiency.
- Keep leadership informed through monthly, quarterly and annual reports analyzing the success of your audience marketing programs.
- Content Development
- Create content and program big bets from the ground up in partnership with our in-house team of experts on all things fraud. Some examples of work we’ve already done include a video game, educational video series, and scholarship fund.
- Collaborate closely with the content, creative, digital, and social teams to influence the creation and execution of new thought leadership content designed for our target audience. As the audience subject matter expert, you’ll ensure content is relevant, engaging, and comes to life with the most impact across all available channels.
- Program Management
- Create operational plans for new programs in coordination with relevant marketing teams; optimize and execute operational plans for in-flight programs.
- Run monthly feedback loop sessions with the creative and social team to review performance of programs, identify areas of opportunity, and plan for upcoming programs and content.
What you'll gain:
- A supportive team that emphasizes psychological safety and career development
- Executive communication skills with weekly opportunities to update our CMO on your program strategy and progress
- Foundations in using data to make decisions and communicate impact
- Expertise in tools and systems such as HubSpot and Salesforce
What you'll need:
- Experience. Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in the SaaS industry.
- Program Management. Proven experience managing integrated marketing programs. Experience building and growing successful marketing programs.
- Technical Aptitude. Comfortable working with Salesforce, HubSpot, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Google Suite. Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Relationship Management. Excellent communications skills with key-stakeholders and senior leadership. Proven ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships to achieve shared goals.
It'd be really cool if you also have:
- Background in enterprise SaaS sales, program management, and SaaS startups. Strong preference for professional working experience at enterprise SaaS businesses focusing on payments, fraud, or eCommerce.
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Forter, we have embraced a hybrid work model that combines the benefits of in-office collaboration with the flexibility of remote work. As part of this exciting approach, Team members are invited to work from the office at least 2 days per week. Within these two days, we encourage employees to join each week, for a department Team Day and for a Hub Day within each office. Your recruiter will share the specifics of these days.
Our hope is that a balance of in-person collaboration will aid massively in employee professional growth, development and relationship-building.
**Contractor Budget / Salary Range: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 annually (based on 40 hours per week contract)
The referenced compensation range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level.