Technical Account Manager, Enterprise Security
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, May 7, 2023
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
What you'll do:
- Drive customer satisfaction and solve problems: Proactively manage ~ 8-12 assigned accounts, ensuring customers are following best practices, seeing the value in HUMAN, identifying potential risks/opportunities, and work with customers to solve problems post sale.
- Manage, expand and develop customer relationships to build and maintain deep-level partnerships; use low and high touch methods and products to communicate with your assigned customer base.
- Provide exceptional customer support and service to our customers
- Promote customer’s needs; Learn Customer’s use cases and proactively collect feedback on product and service design and work cross-functionally with multiple technical and business teams and customers
- Promote HUMAN value: Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats
- Customer’s Project Management: Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance, Engineering and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with Product, Research and Technical Operations teams to investigate, evaluate, and improve processes to better service our customers
- Understand our customer’s strategies and help drive success for both our partners and the company
- Speak the language of our customers, continuously learning about what customer personas are and constantly understand the changing success metrics our customers have
- Manage customer knowledge base: Ensure assigned accounts are updated in Salesforce, interaction with customers is tracked, and technical information is accurately recorded
- Promote Customer Success activities: Evaluate tools to help HUMAN’s Customer Success team better communicate with customers at scale and improve the efficiency of the TAM position
Who you are:
- Experience in Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Engineering or Sales role with a successful track record of working customer facing, and of meeting or exceeding goals
- Highly motivated to quickly learn HUMAN’s products with emphasis on Enterprise Security products (Bot Defender, Code Defender, Credential Intelligence and Account Defender), the TAM role and add value to the Customer Success team
- Technical savviness, general technical knowledge/skills/interest, ability to quickly learn about CDNs, web and application security, network security and data tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accountable and self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines and ensure deliverables are met
- Technically minded, interested in how things work
- Command strong organizational strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks while under pressure
- Start up mentality - adaptive and pragmatic and up for the challenge to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work with executive leadership, Sales and Product leads to develop core data and storyline for Business Review and customer presentations
- Team player material
- Experience using Salesforce - big advantage
- Positive personality and sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management, Communication, or a related field
Life at HUMAN:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in London, Virginia, and Victoria, we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, well-being, and growth & development. We also offer weekly lunches, flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
See more open positions at HUMAN
Something looks off?