We’re a well-funded start-up that focuses on changing the way people leverage data to make decisions. We believe that out-of-context dashboards are not the solution but the problem, and we’re obsessively passionate about helping people take data-driven actions!
You will help the biggest product companies in the world leverage their behavioral data using state-of-the-art analyses and data science methods to support their next products decisions.
What will you do?
- Develop our core analytics engine that automatically turns data into concrete opportunities.
- Work closely with our data team to build and take our analyses and DS models into production.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
- Work with our other talented developers, product managers, product designers, and data scientists
What you should have?
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Python, including in data analysis (Pandas, NumPy)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with machine learning pipelines and concepts
- Ability to work independently and lead initiatives E2E.
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes – Advantage
- Experience with Spark/Dask – Advantage
*This is not a fully remote position.