Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud.
We are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world, by helping teams get data business ready, faster. Our technology allows customers to load, transform, sync and orchestrate their data.
We are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our growing business. Together, we can make a dent in the universe bigger than ourselves.
We are now looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our UK Sales team.
About the Role
Our Enterprise Account Executives are here to help drive consumption growth through landing new logos and developing partnerships within a defined geographic territory.
Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Sales you’ll be responsible for finding and closing net new customers, as well as growing Matillion footprint at existing customers.
This is a hybrid role, where you will work some time at home and some time from our Manchester office.
Technologies You’ll Use…
Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach.io, Sales Navigator
What you will be doing:
- Carry an annual logo acquisition and consumption target, in direct sales to enterprise customers within a defined territory
- Responsible for outbound prospecting to affect pipeline generation in addition to validation of inbound leads, free trials, and conversion/upsell of paying as they go customers who sign on each month
- Develop and maintain ecosystem relationships with CDP, SI, and ISV partners
- Manage all customer communication including early touches with discovery calls and demos, through to POC support and technical support sessions alongside our SE/SA teams
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of independently source, manage, develop and on-board new customers
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDIC, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and with multiple departments
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with market standards. Our estimated base compensation range for this position is £76,000 - £100,000. This role is eligible for variable pay so your total on-target earnings will be between £152,000 - £200,000 but the final salary will be based on the relevant skills and experience demonstrated in the hiring process.
Matillion has fostered a culture that is collaborative, fast-paced, ambitious, and transparent, and an environment where people genuinely care about their colleagues and communities.
Our 6 core values guide how we work together and with our customers and partners. We operate a truly flexible and hybrid working culture that promotes work-life balance, and are proud to be able to offer the following benefits:
- Company Equity
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Access to mental health support
- Career development with access to a Udemy account, Blinkist and much more!
More about Matillion
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
We are dual headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado.
We are keen to hear from prospective Matillioners, so even if you don’t feel you match all the criteria please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email email@example.com.
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.