Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Sales & Business Development
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud.
We are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world, by helping teams get data business ready, faster. Our technology allows customers to load, transform, sync and orchestrate their data.
We are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our growing business. Together, we can make a dent in the universe bigger than ourselves.
About the Role
The Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales is responsible for driving revenue and customer acquisition for Matillion by growing and managing the US Enterprise organization to deliver new logo and consumption revenue goals. Own and manage the sales process, best practices, operational excellence, and KPIs. Develop and nurture the team to create internal talent pipelines.
What You'll Be Doing;
- Lead and develop a team of Enterprise Account Executives for half of North America
- Drive quota achievement for the enterprise segment
- Follow and add to, Matillion's sales cadence and operational excellence
- Development of an accurate forecast
- Follow and add to, the Matillion best practices for deal execution Playbook
- Motivate the team to exceed goals through coaching and in-deal “ride-a-longs”
- Recruit and develop first-class sales talent, period
- Build KPI framework for a transparent view of the attainment to goals, and measuring performance via dashboards and reports
- Diligently maintain all systems, incl. Salesforce CRM with a bias for data quality
- Work with sales enablement manager and people ops to ensure onboarding and training is up to date
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years’ experience in sales development/inside sales or sales in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Vast experience with salesforce.com, marketing ops software (hubspot, marketo), outreach software & plug ins
- Able to work in a complex, innovative, changing environment and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working within the enterprise software industry, ideally SaaS
- Experience in the data space (Preferred)
- Experience working on a consumption revenue model (preferred)
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with market standards. Our estimated base compensation range for this position is $185,000 - $215,000. This role is eligible for variable pay so your total on-target earnings will be between $370,000 - $430,000 but the final salary will be based on the relevant skills and experience demonstrated in the hiring process.
Matillion has fostered a culture that is collaborative, fast-paced, ambitious, and transparent, and an environment where people genuinely care about their colleagues and communities.
Our 6 core values guide how we work together and with our customers and partners. We operate a truly flexible and hybrid working culture that promotes work-life balance, and are proud to be able to offer the following benefits:
- Company Equity
- 25 days PTO
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Access to mental health support
- Career development with access to a Udemy account, Blinkist and much more!
More about Matillion
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
We are dual headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado.
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.