People HRIS Data Analyst
IT, People & HR, Data Science
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud.
We are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world, by helping teams get data business ready, faster. Our technology allows customers to load, transform, sync and orchestrate their data.
We are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our growing business. Together, we can make a dent in the universe bigger than ourselves.
As the People HRIS Data Analyst reporting to the Senior Manager, People Operations, Systems and Analytics you will be responsible for the management, administration and reporting of data across the People Team. You will also develop and enhance Matillions People Systems You will help scale and improve efficiencies via process and technology and support the People teams by providing real-time insights through data analysis.
We value in-person collaboration here at Matillion, therefore this role follows our hybrid work structure where Matillioners work 2 days a week in our Denver office. Our core day is Wednesday, and the second day will be determined together. The rest of the week you are welcome to work from the office, or remotely if you’d prefer.
What you will be doing
- Establish and audit automated processes operating within People Systems
- Analyze processes, evaluate and implement for improved performance and quality
- Maintain and support the development of Workday dashboards and reporting structure
- Analyze people data looking for business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insights to key stakeholders
- Provide first level support of system queries via our jira ticketing platform escalating to Workday SME’s where required
- Responsible for the successful maintenance, operations, and optimization of the Workday system and interfaces, as well as other systems that are parts of the overall HRIS platform, New Employee Onboarding System, Performance Management System, and Learning Management System
What we are looking for
- Experience of working with Workday
- People Ops process expert with proven experience in establishing and driving operational excellence
- Strong business acumen and ability to work collaboratively and meet the requirements of various stakeholders
- Results driven and able to adapt and contribute ideas in the business
- Project Management and strong data analytics skills especially around People Data Metrics/ dashboards
- Highly organised and results driven; possess a growth mindset
- Effective communicator and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Be a self starter and problem solver who is accountable and takes pride in their work
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with market standards. Our estimated compensation range for this position is $75,000 - $114,000, but the final salary will be based on your relevant skills, experience and qualifications demonstrated in the hiring process.
Matillion has fostered a culture that is collaborative, fast-paced, ambitious, and transparent, and an environment where people genuinely care about their colleagues and communities.
Our 6 core values guide how we work together and with our customers and partners. We operate a truly flexible and hybrid working culture that promotes work-life balance, and are proud to be able to offer the following benefits:
- Company Equity
- 25 days PTO
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Access to mental health support
- Career development with access to a Udemy account, Blinkist and much more!
More about Matillion
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
We are dual headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado.
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email email@example.com
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.