Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
As an Executive Assistant at Motive, you will play a crucial role in supporting our sales leaders and their teams. Your responsibilities will include a wide range of administrative and operational tasks, giving you the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the effectiveness of our sales teams. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a proactive and organized approach, combined with a strong sense of professionalism and adaptability. You will play an essential role in streamlining processes, managing calendars, coordinating meetings and events, preparing reports and presentations, and facilitating seamless communication within the sales organization.
What You'll Do:
- Manage high-volume calendars efficiently and take ownership of scheduling.
- Gain a deep understanding of the sales organization's business priorities and structure meeting cadences to align with business objectives.
- Coordinate all aspects of travel and expenses, including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, security arrangements, visa and other travel documentation, and reconcile and manage expense reports.
- Plan and coordinate end-to-end logistics for meetings and events, such as all-hands meetings, offsites, team events, and quarterly business reviews (QBRs).
- Assist with the execution of large scale events within the sales organization, in particular Revenue Kick Off (RKO) and President’s Club.
- Proactively prepare agendas and meeting materials for team staff meetings and assist executives in staying focused on priorities.
- Streamline processes and implement efficient systems to enhance the overall productivity of the sales leaders.
- Utilize excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to draft and prepare various communications, presentations, and materials for both internal and external use.
- Support day-to-day projects and assignments as required.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
What We're Looking For:
- 4-5 years of previous experience collaborating with senior management in a fast-paced and innovative environment, preferably working within a sales or GTM organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to plan meetings and manage projects effectively. Capable of handling multiple high-level and often competing priorities.
- Demonstrates proactive behavior, identifying potential issues, providing practical solutions, and exercising sound judgment to make timely decisions.
- Effective and clear communication skills when interacting with senior leaders and external partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Comfortable in learning new technologies to successfully perform assigned tasks.
- Possess a high level of confidentiality, discernment, and judgment.
- Strong relationship management skills, capable of developing connections with the executive assistant team, sales organization, and cross-functional partners across the company.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Western Degree).
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.