Senior Program Manager, L&D
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
The Sr Program Manager (PM) is responsible for the end to end execution and evolution of Motive’s Learning & Development (L&D) programs and to create a seamless employee experience with our learning-related initiatives.
This includes managing enrollment, attendance, logistics coordination, communication, participant and stakeholder management. The L&D Sr. PM is an L&D professional with expertise in communications and the marketing of learning programs.
Working directly with the L&D Manager and Director to support Motive learners, this role will also play an integral part in LMS course administration, tracking and presenting completion statuses to Sr. Leadership. We are looking for a detail-oriented, self motivated professional who can adapt, and can balance moving quickly with high-quality delivery.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the entire program life cycle for our flagship leadership programs and future programs.
- This includes monitoring enrollment, engaging with participants, scoping facilitators, measuring success, running multiple courses and projects simultaneously
- Partner with the L&D team to design, develop, implement, and adapt our programs to the changing needs of the business. Drive strategy and execution for all employee-facing communications from Learning & Development
- Serve as team expert for the learning management system (LMS), acting as primary administrator for the team. (Lessonly and LearnUpon)
- Configure courses, generate reports, design learning paths, and collaborate with the larger L&D team to enhance the learning experience
- Extract completion data, and consolidate reports into Google sheets
- Partner with the Analytics team to create visualizations of data for Senior Leadership
- Maintain clear status, timelines, and deliverables for all of your projects
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years experience in project/program management role or similar management consulting role
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Education, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- Proven experience in learning and development, with a focus on program management
- Expertise with Project Management Tools (Asana, G-Suite, Excel)
- Expertise with learning management systems (LMS),learning technologies
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects, make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and analyze data to support data-driven decisions
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of L&D principles ADDIE, Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation, and adult learning
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.