Cybersecurity Engineering Manager
- An understanding of regulations and policies related to cybersecurity and privacy
- Knowledge of full spectrum cyber capabilities (e.g., defense, attack, exploitation).
- Experience with Security Operations Center (SOC) operations and monitoring
- Must understand cybersecurity framework requirements and principles.
- Ability to apply cyber threat intelligence to deliver cyber threat mitigations.
- Conduct vulnerability identification and coordinate remediation.
- Familiarity of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity control failure.
- Skilled in efficient resource management principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of emerging security issues, risks, and vulnerabilities.
- Experienced in supply chain security and supply chain risk.
- Awareness of emerging technologies that have potential for exploitation.
- Knowledge of current and emerging cyber technologies.
- Proficient coding and scripting techniques (e.g., Python, JSON, APIs, etc.)
- Experience in architecture and engineering security best practices.
- Manage and perform tasks to support a growing cross-functional team that is composed of employees, contractors, and other staff to achieve cyber goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop appropriate cybersecurity response and mitigation actions based on cybersecurity analysis.
- Oversee, coordinate, and manage authorized vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and other analysis of monitored enterprise assets.
- Communicate the value of cybersecurity throughout all levels of the organization stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with stakeholders as part of incident response processes.
- Establish and collect metrics to monitor and validate cyber readiness, maturity, threats, and events.
- Promote awareness of cyber policy and strategy as appropriate among management stakeholders based on cybersecurity events/threats.
- Support integration of qualified cyber workforce personnel into the cybersecurity product and system life cycle development processes.
- Review, conduct, or participate in audits of cyber programs and projects.
5 to 7 years of experience in securing IT systems with 3 years of direct cybersecurity experience. 2 years of experience in securing or utilizing one of the major cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, and GCP) is desired.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS/GIAC Certification (Various)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
This position can be remote/telecommute. Notice for candidates located in the following states: CA, CO, NJ, NY, WA: The base salary range for this position is between $150,000 - $200,000/year. The salary is dependent on experience, knowledge, and skills based on the responsibilities outlined in the job description.
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
Something looks off?