Sr. Product Marketing Manager
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are looking for a high-energy, execution-oriented Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our growing PMM function.
About the team
- The Product Marketing Manager’s role at Narvar is to deeply understand our market and customer needs, and use this insight to help inform our product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth
- Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Narvar, partnering closely with Product and Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Design, and Marketing to name a few
- Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch
- Product Marketing is beholden to the same goals as our product partners. We are laser-focused on driving company growth through the awareness, adoption and usage of our products
- We look for creative, analytical, and detail-oriented product marketers with strong communication, relationship building, and project management skills\
What you’ll do
- Manage all Product Marketing aspects for your set of products
- Generate market, competitor, and customer insights through product discovery and research that you use to inform our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Run successful pilots and betas, in partnership with your Product counterparts, that de-risk and lay the foundation for successful GA launches
- Own product naming and develop targeted messaging, positioning, and marketing creative (in partnership with brand design) informed by market insights and product understanding
- Empower Sales and Customer Success to win through effective enablement. Share ownership in wins and losses, and continuously improve go-to-market to drive Narvar’s growth
- Be the voice of the customer: advocate for our existing and prospective customers, become the go-to-expert in your domain, and surface product and go-to-market opportunities and challenges
- Consider new, creative approaches to have impact on core growth metrics—bundling, packaging, email marketing, and much more
- Own competitive insights, positioning, battlecards, and attend select customer meetings for your respective products
- Support pricing and packaging for new products and features
- Run market analysis for new product areas and explorations
Who you are
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from CDO to the CFO—and differentiate Narvar. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can distill complex products into easily understandable value propositions.
- Customer-facing. You thrive in front of customers, are confidently able to speak to our products and roadmap, and can drive discussions that unlock new insights.
- Market-oriented. You are on the hunt for unique insights and pair them with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Narvar. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and working with passionate sales teams, are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. This role is highly collaborative. Sometimes you’re driving the bus, sometimes someone else is. You are able to work with a range of disciplines and teams to execute on your work.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, growth marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 3-5 years of marketing or go-to-market experience
- Driven, passionate and persistent about getting your products to win in market
- Ability to collaborate and work in a very fast-paced organization
- Experience in retail-tech or B2B SaaS is preferred but not required
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1400+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across the US. Within the range, individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, skill set, education and certifications, and work location.