📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Program Manager to lead strategic planning and execution for our product management team. This involves working cross-functionally to align on strategic direction and overseeing end-to-end execution across multiple programs that accelerate innovation and drive business results.
Program Managers at Narvar are creative problem solvers who are laser-focused on bringing the best experience to our customers. We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and help us scale to meet the needs of our rapidly expanding global business.
- Translate business strategy and goals into specific, measurable program plans and objectives; help teams anticipate needs, mitigate risks, and deliver on time and in scope.
- Facilitate decision-making, strategic alignment and go-to-market planning with cross-functional teams.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of Program Management experience; SaaS, e-commerce or logistics companies
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet critical goals.
- Strong understanding of Program Management tools and processes.
- Able to keep focused and thrive in an environment with a high degree of change and competing priorities.
- Superior communication skills and attention to detail.
- Technically savvy and at ease leading both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Previous startup experience required
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across the US. Within the range, individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, skill set, education and certifications, and work location.