📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is Growing! We’re looking for a Brand Designer to help our team build the future of the retail experience. Apply your knowledge in brand development and your insights with executing global campaigns to evolve a company that touches millions of lives. You will be an important part of our growing global design team which spans the disciplines of product design, user research, brand, and UX writing. You’ll report to the Director of Brand Design.
- Translate the Narvar brand across multiple platforms - from web, print, social media, advertising, and event marketing.
- Develop compelling presentations for products and features
- Create beautiful infographics, icons, and illustrations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Develop tools, templates, processes, and style guides to ensure brand consistency
- Champion excellent user experience and design at every opportunity
- Work with other designers to improve our processes and shape our culture
What we’re looking for
- 2-4 years experience working as a graphic/communications designer in related marketing and advertising fields at agencies, studios or in-house with tech companies
- An online portfolio with examples of websites, email, print, and design system development
- Strong sense of typography, visual design, and composition
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience as part of an agile and iterative brand and marketing team
- Fluency using Webflow, Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.